General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that will take effect on 25th May 2018. Quay Centre Ltd takes data protection seriously and has put in place many new procedures. We are legally obliged to inform our customers of the personal data we hold and how we will/will not use it.
The information Quay Centre Ltd hold and why:
- First & Last Name (supplied by you, for trading purposes)
- Company Name (supplied by you, for trading purposes)
- Address (supplied by you, for trading purposes such as delivery)
- Phone and fax numbers (supplied by you, to contact you regarding orders/queries)
- Email addresses (supplied by you, for correspondence to orders/queries/marketing purposes)
- VAT number (if applicable, supplied by businesses, for trading purposes)
Here at Quay Centre Ltd we have always taken the security of your personal data seriously. No unauthorised personnel have had, or will have access to these. The information that you supply us with is only shared within our business to enable trading with you. Your information is never, and will never be sold or passed on to a third party without your permission.
We are required by UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after final invoices, after which time all will be destroyed by deletion from the computer and shredding of any paper copies.
For the full EU Regulation please see the following link: Full EU GDPR